Ralis, Corp. is currently looking for a Hybrid DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, the selected candidate will write code and run exciting things like continuous integration, deployment automation, and change orchestration. You will be working with a passionate and talented group of software developers; you will be facing exciting and unique challenges and you will strive to find equally unique and efficient solutions. To qualify for this job you must have a firm grasp of linux/unix server systems, automation and deployment tools, software development processes and database systems.
- Design, test and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Design and develop automation and testing tools across the entire stack
- Perform security, performance and availability assessments
- Optimize system performance, availability and scalability
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues
- Install, configure and maintain Linux server software
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
- Perform security audits and assist with hardening servers and systems against attacks
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computer science or a related field
- Previous experience with server configuration and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with continuous integration/deployment technologies and tools
- In-depth knowledge of Linux (Debian) server environments
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL database systems
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Environment
- Some experience with Tomcat, Nginx preferred
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team