DEVOPS ENGINEER - PERM - RALEIGH, NC
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
* Senior member of an DevOps development team where you'll establish standards and platforms for how we deploy, operate, and monitor our software systems.
* Collaborate with other software development teams, advocating for great dev-ops practices, and helping them to automate the operations activities associated with their applications.
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
* 4+ years of software development
* Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Ability to automate most tasks in Python
* Experienced with CI/CD tooling like Jenkins or TravisCI
* Understand Linux command lines
Nice to have:
* Experience with containers (Docker!) and a container orchestration system (Kubernetes!)
* Experience with AWS services, in particular; EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, CloudWatch, and CloudFormation
* Comfortable working in relational and NoSQL databases
* Understanding of networking
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.