DEVOPS ENGINEER - PERM - RALEIGH, NC
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
* Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our hosted and SaaS systems.
* Responsible for helping to automate and streamline our operations and processes
* Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations; and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
* Learn about and gather new technologies and related tools to introduce to the company in order to grow the agile development environment
* Collaborate with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
* Design, implement and test agreed-upon infrastructures
* Responsible for developing and building IT solutions that increase our efficiency
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
* 2+ years of experience provisioning and administering resources in a public cloud environment such as AWS or Azure
* 5+ years of experience managing Windows Server infrastructure, including IIS administration
* Ability to create and maintain IT infrastructure or cloud formation automation scripts
* Experience with container technology
* Familiarity with Linux system administration
* Expertise in creating a CI/CD pipeline
* Experience with deployment orchestration tools
* Strong understanding of network security concepts
* AWS or Azure certification(s)
* Windows PowerShell proficiency
* Experience with Golang
* Experience using Git or GitHub
* Familiarity with Team Foundation Server
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.