We have a project with our direct client for the position of DevOps Engineer.
- Oversee internal infrastructure for systems and services responsible for data ingestion, processing and consumption channels
- Monitor capacity trends to prevent incidents, create and maintain dashboards and reports to synthesize and effectively present information
- Develop future capacity plans by analyzing product growth trends and project roadmap
- Help engineers by triaging and routing incoming capacity and reliability issues
- Oversee A/B experiments in progress, owners, and rollout stage, assist engineers by correlating live site issues with A/B experiments in production
- Proactively identify repeated investigations and automate them by using scripting and internal tools.
- 2+ years’ experience doing capacity planning for internet service architectures
- 2+ years’ experience in at least one programming language
- Ability to rapidly learn new development languages (PHP, Python, C++, and Java are all in heavy use)
- Ability to pick up new software, frameworks and APIs quickly
- Good knowledge of basic large-scale internet service architectures (such as load balancing, LAMP, CDN's), even if you haven't worked on one
- Configuration and maintenance of common applications such as Apache, memcached, Squid, MySQL, NFS, DHCP, NTP, SSH, DNS, and SNMP
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
If available, please share your resume and contact details to email@example.com or call 425-378-6625
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."