Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
• This request is to fill a DevOps Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Over-The-Air Services team.
• The DevOps Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Designer and Software Engineers to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs.
• DevOps Software Engineer must have hands-on technical experience and can-do approach towards environment automation/management and continuous improvement.
• Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new Over-The-Air vehicle features.
• Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
• Requires working with a Product Manager and Product Designer to shape the technology direction for the Over-The-Air Services Product Line
• Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
• Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
• Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders.
• 2+ years of experience as a technical specialist .
• 2+ years of experience in either front end (Angular 2+) or backend API development (Spring Boot)
• 4+ years of development experience or 2+ years of experience in a start-up culture
• Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
• Experience building sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure.
• Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
• Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
• Experience in JVM scripting languages (Groovy)
• Familiarity with JSON.
• Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN"s, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
• Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git preferred).
• Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
• Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter, POSTMAN, Newman, LoadRunner, ReadyAPI).
• Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
• Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Experience working in a fast paced Product driven Agile environment.
• Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, SPLUNK
• Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the programs evolution to meet new requirements
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems.
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.