Mid-level and Junior Developers – Angular
If you’d like to take your career on an exciting path to new and challenging endeavors, this global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products will bring that opportunity. The company is creating a brand-new squad to start converting its legacy windows system to a newer system. Even more enticing? As one of their Mid-level and Junior Developers – Angular, you’ll be part of a global team’s commitment to excellence, and a talented and diversified workforce serving 200 countries.
As a Mid-level and Junior Developer – Angular, you will design and develop highly scalable, resilient cloud micro services and APIs that interface with devices, mobile applications, third-party services and applications, cloud infrastructure, and other micro services. Collaborating with front-end and mobile app teams you will develop product features and services and mentor the development team on best practices of technical expertise. In addition, you will work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies, and with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks. You will be expected to stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends and opportunities.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline (Advanced degree a plus)
- 1–5 years of experience in software development
- Technical expert in Angular, micro-services, node.js with 1–2+ years of recent experience
- 1+ years’ working in software development for cloud, web or mobile applications
- Experience using and developing REST APIs, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI
- Ability to interact effectively with Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Knowledge of SQL Stored Procedures and Views (a plus)
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and authentication frameworks such as OAuth (a strong plus)
- Knowledge of #LICM1 and #ZR
What You Can Expect from our Client
- One of the largest Energy “Fortune 100” public companies with over $30 billion in revenues
- Experience in an Agile environment with leading technologies
- Experience in working at a Global Oil & Gas company
- Competitive medical plans with low deductibles; life insurance, STD, LTD, FSA, 401(k) effective the start date
- PTO and floating holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Global transformation into Agile
About the Company
Our client, a Fortune 500 company based in Miami, FL, ships from more than 3,500 locations around the world. Their global team of local professionals delivers innovative fuel solutions and logistics at more than 8,000 locations around the world.
If you’re passionate about what you do and want to grow with an industry leader, join this company. Click “Apply Now” to submit your updated resume for consideration.
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.