our Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
· This role includes responsibilities for delivery of information systems and/or technology services in support of business areas, which may include applications, databases, etc. This will involve development, deployment and maintenance of applications that utilize several different technologies that are used to support business analytics and reporting functions.
· Ability to lead team and coordinate multiple external teams on planning and execution of production jobs.
· Performs hands-on design and development within big data and BI technology platforms to implement business needs.
· Trouble-shooting and resolution of production issues, and implementation of alternatives across enterprise initiatives.
· Provides the direction, oversees the technical resources, and ensure the technical solution meets business needs.
· Hands on experience with scheduler tools such as Control M/ Workload Manager is preferred.
· Requires demonstrated very strong delivery/execution track record in the ETL/BI and data warehousing environments, good understanding of business operations, expertise in relevant tools and technical skills.
· Initial triage abilities with respect to ETL technologies and UNIX is preferred.
· Experience in Agile and DevOps techniques is preferred.
· Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: review ETL solution design, development process, migration and deployment and other support activities for the application.
Requires BA/BS degree in related field or technical institute training; 5 or more years related experience; multi platform experience;, expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead multiple small projects and provide troubleshooting support. Multi dimensional required. Multi database and/or multi language preferred.
Strong Teradata knowledge along with Informatica/BDM & UNIX is required
· Experience designing solutions to business problems with big data technologies.
· Experience with Hadoop and related technologies using Cloudera distribution, preferably Hive, HBase, Spark, Kafka, Impala, Pi and Python desired. Production support experience desired.
Application and Teradata/database performance tuning experience is a plus. Multi database or multi language preferred. US Healthcare industry experience preferred. Experience with Dev/Ops and Test Automation is a plus preferably using some of the any of following tools: Git, BitBucket, Maven, Bamboo, JUnit, ScalaStyle, Selenium, SonarCube, UDeploy.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran.