Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a(n) Full Stack PHP Developer to work for one of our clients in Boca Raton, FL; Alpharetta, GA; or Dayton, OH. This is a 6+ month contract position with likely extensions and potential to hire. Cannot work C2C for this position.
If interested in this position or any others in the South Florida area, send a resume in Word format to Joseph Gayoso - firstname.lastname@example.org – and call at 954-892-5412. You can also reach out to me on LinkedIn here. :)
Key Aspects of the Full Stack PHP Developer
- Purpose: We are starting on some major roadmap projects implementation in our flagship product and need extra support in the Angular and PHP development space
- Team: Agile environment; the manager is hands on and willing to help get them up to speed
- Perks: They use cutting edge technologies and their products protect their end users and help prevent fraud
Requirements of the Full Stack PHP Developer
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Strong Linux experience * jQuery & Angular 2 * MySQL * PHP 7
- Experience with Zend Framework (ZF1 and ZF2) OR Laravel (Laravel would be preferred).
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests, Test-Driven development is a plus
- What would you say are the TOP 3 must-have skills youre looking for? (Measurable skills, technologies, etc.)
- Expertise and projects experience of AngularJS. Angular 4 would be a plus, OR,
- Expertise and projects experience of PHP and MVC Frameworks - Laravel and Zend Framework, OR,
- Decent knowledge/experience in both AngularJS and PHP/Laravel.
- Knowledge of devops/linux would be a plus.
If you think 80% of the job description applies to you, please send me your updated resume in Word format!
*Candidates must be able to pass a background and drug test
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.