RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Developer in Renton, Washington (WA).
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts
- Translates detailed design into computer software
- Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required product
- Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation
- Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency
- Experience Level: 0-3 years
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- General Windows 7 and Admin skills and tools knowledge (Windows registry, Windows Services, Event Viewer, Programs & Features)
- Same as above but for Windows Server 2012 and greater
- MS Office Products (particularly Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe product suite
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of NTFS Folder/File permissions and Share permissions
- Excel macros and/or pivot tables
- Knowledge of Microsoft building-block objects such as MSXML, .NET Runtimes, Visual Studio
- Basic knowledge of Java product-update cycles (but does not require knowledge of Java coding etc)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server admin (but not T-SQL i.e. select/insert/delete/update etc)
- Very basic knowledge of GPO (Group Policy Objects)
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position
- Remote admin methods such as UNC pathing, RDP (Remote Desktop) is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.