120 bed facility in Kennedy Township is looking for a Dietary Aide for various shifts!
Apply in person:
Caring Heights Community Care & Rehabilitation Center
234 Coraopolis Road
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Food service experience preferred, preferably in healthcare
• ServSafe experience is a plus
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As a Dietary Aide here are some of the responsibilities you may have:
• Review menus
• Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks
• Assist in cleaning and sanitizing work areas, equipment, and floors, dishes, and utensils
• Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preference and accuracy
• Ensure proper storage of food and supplies
• Adhere to universal precautions and sanitary infection control practices
• Assist in inventorying and storing incoming foods and supplies
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and also promote a drug-free workplace.