Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living communities is based on the knowledge that we’ll be part of your neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a calling.
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them care and compassion
- Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
- Assists in preparation and portion of meal items according to menu and diet requirements to accommodate resident needs.
- Communicates effectively with Culinary Manager throughout shift as needed to best meet needs of the residents.
Our commitment to our team members:
- PayActiv– Have immediate access to up to 50% of your pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available - Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Cell Phone Discounts, up to 22%
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Career growth opportunities
- Preceptor Program, bonus included
- Free Meal during shift
- Paid ServSafe Training & ACF Certification
- Paid Certified Dietary Manager Certification (CDM)
- Prior food services experience is preferred
- Customer Service focused and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.