To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• ServSafe certification is preferred
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact to the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As an Dietary Cook you will be responsible to:
• Review menus prior to preparation of food
• Assist in establishing food service production line to assure that meals are prepared on time
• Prepare and serve food and meals in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portion, and temperature control procedures
• Prepare meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance
• Prepare food for therapeutic diets in accordance with planned menus
• Direct and assist in cleaning, sanitizing work areas, equipment and floors, dishes and utensils
• Ensure proper storage of food and supplies
• Work with the facility’s dietitian as necessary and implement recommended changes as required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.