AEi Systems is looking for highly-skilled electrical engineers who are experts in Digital Signal/Power Integrity Analysis.
Career Level Required: Experienced Analysts, Design Engineers and Digital Troubleshooters (Non-Manager)
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residency (Green Card) is REQUIRED
Residency in Los Angeles or Denver STRONGLY preferred
Experience in Digital Circuit Design preferable but AEi Systems does not do design (IC or board), only Analysis at the BOARD LEVEL
NO Head Hunters or Recruiters of any kind will be accepted so please don’t call or email
Education Required: Bachelor's Degree (BSEE)
Job Type: Employee/ Contract
Job Status: Full Time/Part Time
Clients and Projects: Primarily SPACE and high reliability industries
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidates MUST have significant experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Past experience at a SPACE Satellite manufacturer
· Worst-Case Circuit Analysis and Stress & Derating Analysis of Digital Circuits
· Analyses: Signal Integrity, Decoupling, SSO, IR Drop, Power Sequencing, Timing, Power Integrity, Clocks
· Hyperlynx SI and Power Integrity knowledge a MUST
· Knowledge of Board level interfaces LVPS, 1553, PCI, Ethernet, RS-232, etc.
· Knowledge of High Speed Design: DDR, Serdes, Memory
· Knowledge of Electronics used in SPACE and RAD-Hard Applications
· Proficient in Connector, Cable, IBIS, and SPICE Modeling
· Technical Writing Ability
All candidates must have strong Digital Circuit Analysis skills.
AEi Systems is an equal opportunity employer. AEi Systems is NOT a recruiter. All qualified applicants considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. PRINICIPALS ONLY
AEi Systems is a well known and respected engineering services firm whose customers include nearly all the world’s leading aerospace/defense and IC manufacturers.
AEi Systems was established as Analytical Engineering in 1995 to support increasing demand for Worst Case Analysis in the Space market. For over 20 years AEi Systems' core strengths in circuit analysis, test, modeling, and simulation have allowed AEi Systems to grow and become that respected standard in the industry that all prime aerospace manufacturers and Aerospace coporation rely on.
In 2017, AEi Systems continues the long tradition of service to a demanding clientele. Our offerings continue to grow dramatically through repeat business and referrals.
AEi Systems maintains a talented staff of full-time analysts that enable us to deliver our products and services on time, under budget and to customer specification.
Type: Full-time or Contractor
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Industries: Defense & Space, Medical, Nuclear, Automotive, Military
Compensation: $70,000 – $200,000 Per Year (DOE)