DIGITAL AND ECOMMERCE MARKETING MANAGERProject Description:
The Digital Marketing Manager– Brilliant Connections is responsible for optimizing the user experience and digital platforms/tools for consumers, providers, and sales representatives. This person will have in-house support as well as agency resources to manage digital projects. They should, however, also be comfortable "getting their hands dirty” creating requirements, business rules, workflows, digital content, etc., where needed.
This individual should be highly collaborative, as they will be working with various internal customers and partners as well as getting buy-in from key stakeholders. This person will support B2B and B2C programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record demonstrating how s/he has successfully taken ideas from inception to completion in driving successful implementation of an online e-commerce strategy & business model for customers.
- Lead the way in optimizing B2C and B2B digital platforms – including websites, portal, and app-like tools – for optimal user experience, conversion, and engagement. Interface with Sales, Marketing, IT, and others to build out and manage requirements, budget, and resources.
- Act as internal subject matter expert on digital platforms and tools, creating and presenting training materials to the Sales Team, Customers, and more.
- Collaborate across the broader organization on data integration, user experience optimization, and more, to enhance the single Brand experience while reducing friction across the Company/Portfolio for Consumers, Providers, and Sales Representatives.
- Produce insightful monthly reports to show performance of platforms and tools. Make recommendations for enhancements, optimizations, and retirements based off data.
- Manage agency partners, internal resources, and contractors. Project manage their efforts and strategically guide them to align with broader business goals.
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years in digital marketing and/or IT with specific experience related to user experience and digital platforms.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of online e-commerce business models and/or websites/apps.
- Data junkie with workflow-driven mentality.
- Hungry to make an impact.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves being part of an innovative team!
- Outstanding writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative nature with an innate desire to get things done.
- Strong project management skills with proven track-record of meeting aggressive deadlines and managing resources and budgets optimally.
- Ability to:
- Lead and influence.
- Work within complex multi-faceted organization and a cross-functional environment.
- Manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges.
- Experience within the healthcare industry.
- Ability to find solutions within legal and regulatory constraints.
- Travel up to 25%.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #18-00604
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE