This position sits on-site in Tysons, VA. It is a 6 month temporary role with the intention to be converted to being a perm employee after the initial contract. All candidates must pass a credit and background check.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for inbound and outbound digital marketing execution strategy and efforts, lead generation and marketing channel optimization.
This individual will support all brand and product marketing initiatives with the goal of increasing volume and promoting brand growth through the development, management, and reporting of digital plans and partnerships. This person will love to tinker with and test different methods across all digital channels to increase engagement among current members, and acquire new members to join.
- Establishes strong working relationships with a variety of digital partners, manages the digital media buying, placement, monitoring and reporting. This includes insertion order management and reporting requirements and metrics on performance and conversion
- Collaborates with the brand managers to develop and execute digital plans that align with overall product goals, messaging, budget and asset delivery through appropriate channels
- Builds and manages a digital advertising calendar that encompasses buys and budget
- Executes outbound advertising and paid media efforts
- Manages ongoing advertising budgets to ensure pacing and accuracy, including building and maintaining relationships with various vendors and influencers
- Traffics ad campaigns which includes assets and tracking management via custom URLs as well as pixel integration.
- Works closely with Creative Services Team and Content Team to develop rich, original content for advertising campaigns across all digital channels including social, PR, email, TV, radio and mobile
- Collaborates with Social Media Team to coordinate campaign pulses and measure impact
- Partners with Digital Marketing Analytics Team to establish closed-loop analytics to review performance metrics on all digital activity and implement those learnings into improved creative, messaging and strategies to improve application volume and increased member engagement
- Monitors ROI and conversions on paid media campaigns
- Stays up-to-date with the latest industry trends, competitive and approaches that help drive innovation and creativity
Education and Experience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field is required
- MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Marketing and advertising campaigns is required
- Experience overseeing, developing and mentoring junior team members directly or indirectly
- Demonstrated marketing & strategic analysis skills with an ability to map an understanding of business drivers
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Takes calculated risks; not afraid to try new methods. Demonstrated ability to produce creative ideas and elicit creative ideas from others
- Strong writer and ability to build and deliver presentations based on research and findings to senior and executive internal stakeholders; comfortable leading and guiding meetings across all levels
- Ability to collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders, product teams, internal and external creative teams
- Ability to negotiate and manage external vendors, contracts and partnerships, comfortable pushing back when appropriate and providing creative and constructive criticism regarding deliverables/collateral
- Self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Experience in some sort of financial services/banking preferred but other b2c backgrounds will be seriously considered