Digital Marketing Manager
CareerKarma360 is a full circle corporate recruiting partner. Our clients view us as an extension of their recruiting team. Oh, and some think of us as life savors. Our Candidates (that's you) think of us as the leader in Employer Branding and Talent Acquisition. Ok, and when we find them their next best job ever, some call us Hero's!
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager at a start-up company. They are a company based on integrity, with high standards, and they seek employees of the same caliber. Our client works with the best, employs the best, and builds world-class structures.
The client is leading the emergence of a new solution category empowering marketing organizations to automate, unify, and manage their campaign data to drive better performance and more accurate insights. They are looking to hire an Account Executive to accelerate our market leadership in this emerging category further.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Ideally, you’re a born marketer, with strong leadership, communication, and project management skills. You have a proven track record of growing critical KPIs such as traffic, engagement, and conversions. Below is a list of responsibilities and qualifications for this role:
• Drive our marketing strategy by designing, launching and optimizing campaigns across digital channels
• Own the audience development growth strategy and work with senior leadership to set clear and measurable quarterly goals
• Define and manage the digital marketing budget needed to achieve desired financial goals, in addition to developing robust attribution models
• Own achievement and reporting of core KPIs and drive decision-making based on detailed performance reporting, competitive benchmarks, and strategic considerations
• Optimize site performance and conversion via A/B testing and best practice design
• Create, configure and deploy lead nurture programs across each key persona
• Manage and grow the digital marketing team and drive relevant vendor relationships
• 3-6 years of experience driving digital marketing activities, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
• Demonstrated experience leading and managing teams, working with outside partners and managing up with a high degree of autonomy and self-awareness
• Exemplary skills in data analysis, manipulation, experimentation, and hypothesis-based testing
• Exceptional organizational skills with a data-driven, programmatic approach
• Self-reliant: can determine critical priorities and work to execute autonomously when required
• Ability to see the big picture for an early-stage brand and willing to roll-up sleeves to take on everyday execution tasks that come with it
• B.S. / M.S. in Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
The Company Offers:
• Upward-mobile role in a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company
• Competitive salary and compensation
• Comprehensive benefits package
• 401(k) program to help you save for the future
• Regularly planned team outings and company events
• Free weekly lunches, plus an endless snack and drink supply
• Opportunity to work with a genuinely collaborative, values-driven team
If this position and company are a good fit for you, please apply. Once we review your resume, we will let you know all about our client and the great company you are applying to.