Trevelino/Keller is a digital public relations and marketing firm serving disruptive and scaling companies across seven practices – Technology, Healthcare, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Franchising, Lifestyle, and Environment. Its services include public relations, digital/social marketing, creative services, and demand generation. Groovy Studios houses creative services, including brand identity, graphic design, web services, and dynamic content. Headquartered in Atlanta, the firm is one of the most awarded Best Places to Work firms in the Southeast. For more info on Trevelino/Keller, visit www.trevelinokeller.com.
Expanding Digital and Social Marketing Team
If you are looking for the opportunity to excel in a creative, energetic, team environment, please reply now for immediate consideration. Trevelino/Keller and its Groovy Studios creative team located in King Plow Arts Center is one of the 30 best firms to work for in North America. Upload your resume and salary requirements for consideration
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and execute digital campaigns for clients, both paid search and paid social; lead reporting for campaigns;
- Play a role in the design, build and maintenance of client paid and organic social media programs;
- Create and maintain social calendars and schedule content as required;
- Maintain weekly schedules of client requirements and deadlines;
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Work with team members to identify and execute digital opportunities for clients and the agency;
- Present recommendations in client environments;
- Utilize research tools and evaluate emerging technologies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience creating paid digital campaigns - Google, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Experience with advertising tools - Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager.
- Basic Wordpress knowledge.
- Familiar with the SEO process.
- Experience with keyword research and the ability to present campaign examples utilizing tools like Ahrefs, SEMRush, and Moz.
- Familiar with CRM systems and what role they play.
- Working knowledge of A/B testing digital campaigns.
- Familiar with the process of creating landing pages.
- Basic experience building email campaigns.
- Pixel and conversion tracking a plus.
- Eager and fast learner with a willingness to help the team when needed.
- Reads blogs, publications, and more to keep up with new trends.
Benefits and Perks
As a national boutique agency, the firm offers a progressive package, including competitive salary, annual performance bonus, 100 percent healthcare coverage, professional development stipend, 401k program, and a PTO (paid time off) package that starts at 18 days a year. Salary history and requirements required. T/K Commission features its Get10 business development program which rewards staff 10 percent of the fees for one year for any business lead that becomes a client.
T/K Perks include recognition and rewards, CSA lunches, CSR participation, stocked bar; quarterly outings, professional development, networking programs, more.
Trevelino/Keller is located in King Plow Arts Center and boasts the industry’s #1 retention rate. Interested candidates should apply now and include salary requirements. We have implemented COVID-19 best practices and promote a safe and flexibile work environment.