Our Healthcare client is seeking a Digital Product Manager.
- The Product Manager develops digital products, defines requirements and manages digital product features for online digital tools, delivers to market and supports the market readiness and adoption strategies.
- This resource will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the strategic development, piloting and scaling of new digital initiatives and tools in support of future vision.
- The primary objective of this team is three-fold:
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and build growth programs
- Make sure the company is providing an approach by providing seamless customer access to products, services and other unique experiences
- Lastly ensure the proposition delivers differentiated, positive customer experiences and defined financial goals that support the company's mission.
Primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead, define and maintain the product vision, strategy, road-map and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital experience.
- Create buy with key stakeholders from with cross-functional partners including IT, Merchandising, Strategy, Inventory and Health Services to define the product vision, road-map, and supporting processes required.
- Drive the scoping and definition process for new digital product concepts including business case, product specifications and prototyping.
- Own the product backlog and groom it by defining and prioritizing based on business and customer impact.
- Establish clear goals and objectives for the product(s) and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals and business outcomes.
- Become an expert in the life of the product end users (internal and external) and their jobs to be done.
- Actively solicit, collect and measure customer feedback while continuously incorporating findings into the product to measurable improve the Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)/Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Work closely with engineering, UX, operations, legal, marketing, customer service, Public Relations, and executive teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Work closely with teams to bring products to market, optimize business opportunities.
- Collaborate with project management, technical, creative and business stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate product releases.
- Work with marketing/digital adoption team to guide product marketing to accurately represent product value and capabilities.
- Ensure appropriate testing of products prior to launch.
- Partner with internal engineers to understand client requests and their impact to the product road-map.
- Help to measure impact of outcomes within the client specific environment and workflow.
- Conduct product and competitive research and analysis.
- 5+ years in a digital product management related role.
- Experience and the ability to use hard data to back up product assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Hands-on experience creating road-maps, prioritizing product backlogs, producing detailed requirements and wire-framing UX concepts and workflows.
- Experience problem solving, and resolving issues, the ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask, work cross-functionally and manage competing priorities.
- Experience building and maintaining effective partnerships while possessing a passion for digital and the ability to be decisive in ambiguous situations.
- Experience collaborating, exemplifying interpersonal and leadership qualities while utilizing excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to present findings to a variety of internal and external audiences in order to influence senior executives.