Our client is looking for a Digital Project Consultant for a 3-6 month contract to hire opportunity in Racine, WI. Ideal candidates will have extensive background in gathering digital project requirements and be able to work onsite 5 days a week.
The client is looking for this resource to gather requirements from stakeholders, and then drive those requirements via project management. The projects will range from global digital eCommerce projects, to lower level projects involving font subscriptions and governance. A resource with a 50/50 PM/BA background will be the ideal fit, with the BA background being more so on the functional side.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing systems and process and identify opportunities for optimization and automation.
- Collaborate with business users to understand requirements and translate into functional specifications or user stories.
- Key team member with application support process and plans for both hyper-care and long-term support periods.
- Define and write test plans and coordinate the testing process with users, system integrators, and internal IT staff. Participate in testing activities, as needed.
- Coordinate project activity between THE CLIENT and 3rd party vendors.
- Develop, define, and manage reporting requirements.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the change management process, ensuring application and project changes follow existing processes and guidelines.
- Develop training plans and provide training to end users, as needed.
- Create cutover plans and coordinate activities with project managers to ensure successful deployments