RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Digital Transformation Project Manager in Newark, NJ. This Project Management role will have a specific focus in leading one or more of the digital modernization and transformation projects associated with the overall Digital Assistance Program (DAP).
- Supporting the overall delivery of the digital program work streams, reporting, steering committee preparation, change management, risk mitigation and resolution
- Also support the work streams regarding technical delivery of complex integration efforts, manage deliverables and interface with various internal stakeholders
- 3 to 5-year strong project/program management experience with strong critical thinking and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting highly technical digital programs
- Proven success managing multiple projects and programs concurrently with strong ability to access risks and provide contingency plan when applicable
- Proven ability to build relationships with key partners and stakeholders within a highly matrixed enterprise team
- Strong business analyst skills, specifically with business and functional requirements development
- Management of testing, user acceptance, and implementation processes
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products, highly proficient, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Power Point, Excel
- Familiarity and understanding of the agile development model
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.