The Web Marketing Analyst will provide thought leadership in measurement and analysis for digital marketing. This position will track performance of multiple websites and lead providers, generate reports, maintain an analytical toolset, and monitor key performance indicators.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand the analytics objectives and needs and develop the appropriate Tagging strategy for the web analytics tools (i.e. Tealium IQ, Tealium Audience Stream or Google Analytics)
- Analyze data from multiple sources (online and offline data) from marketing campaigns (emails, banners and other digital marketing efforts): response rates, web site conversions, multi-touch attribution, incremental sales revenue increases, ROI and more
- Deliver online customer analyses, such as: Customer Segmentation, Retention Analysis, Lifetime Value Analysis, Reactivation and others
- Generates daily, monthly, and quarterly reports from multiple sources to assist parties in analysis and marketing effectiveness
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform preferred, with Salesforce Marketing Cloud being the most preferential
- Experience in implementation/tagging of web analytics software is required for this position.
- Strong proficiency in working within Excel with large data sets, with Tableau a plus.
- Ability to interpret results of A/B tests run using testing tools like Optimizely and recommending next steps to business owners
- Must be highly motivated and independent
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience using web analytics tools such as Tealium Audience Stream, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or others.
- Ensure the data which is generated by websites and campaigns is captured using correct tagging and data layers to the business.
- Some knowledge of SQL and ability to write SQL queries is highly preferred
- Experience in data mining
- Experience in complex data analysis
- Experience with CRM or Lead Management Software such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and Journey builder is a plus