Full-timeFull-timeDayNon-Clinical Lead/Supervisor/ManagerWashington-SeattleWashington-SeattleFirst Hill Main Bldg (WA145)747 Broadway98122
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree (Applicants without a Bachelor's Degree must actively pursue and attain a degree within five years)
- 7 years Clinical or medical imaging equipment service, with 3 years progressively more responsible experience in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of staff from many different disciplines.
- Performs managerial and/or technical tasks under conditions of stress and frequent interruptions.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior capital acquisition planning and purchase recommended.
- Master's Degree
About Swedish Shared Services:
Swedish is the largest, most comprehensive, nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle area. Our expanding network of facilities currently includes three hospital locations in Seattle, a hospital in Edmonds and the new Swedish Issaquah campus. It also consists of Swedish Medical Group’s network of primary care clinics, and affiliations with suburban hospitals and specialty clinics throughout Greater Seattle.
Each campus has a local operations leadership team, supported by centrally located and led corporate services, such as Human Resources, Financial and Information Services.Our nonprofit Mission is to improve the health and wellbeing of each person we serve. Our Vision is to demonstrate the highest-qualitySwedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty centers in Redmond and