Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we’ve thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
Under general direction, this position is responsible and accountable for managing and directing operations with a given office to achieve ongoing revenue growth, profitability and productivity in up to two service offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Direct a team of Account Managers, Recruiters and other staff as appropriate in a specific office for (a) specific product(s).
Responsible for office staffing, training and career development of team members.
Prioritize accounts and job orders and ensure tasks completed.
Promote cross functional utilization and proactive sharing of account information among Kforce clients under their control.
Develop service and delivery plans in support of organizational strategies and objectives. Recommend improvement of strategies based on market research and competitor analyses. Oversee implementation of approved strategies and initiatives.
Analyze operational and financial data; prepare forecasts and projections.
Identify customer needs. Continuously be alert and responsive to changing customer business environment and needs. Communicate to account management team accordingly.
Serves as the quality checkpoint associated with the service and delivery process.
Provides ongoing performance feedback to each team member, both informally and through the formal performance evaluation process. Drives performance accountability for all team members.
Yes, manages the activities of direct reports.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and leadership among peers.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to a team environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence when interacting with others.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving, sound judgment, reasoning abilities and negotiation skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient at handling difficult situations with professionalism and respect.
- Ability to develop an independent viewpoint and present a compelling business case to support recommendations.
- Exhibits strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations; persists despite obstacles, setbacks and competing influences.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key business partners by building personal credibility and solid trust.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Proficient personal computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of related product/business experience preferably within the staffing industry. Three to five years of management experience required.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
- None required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.