Permanent position: A leading aerospace organization located just North of Hartford, CT is looking for a Director of Quality Engineering. This is a great opportunity for a Quality Manager looking to make a next step. Some relocation for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Director• Responsible for the overall direction and execution of the end to end Quality Management processes
• Ensure adherence to all OEM and company certifications (Nadcap, AS9100-D, FAA) at company facilities as well as the Suppliers
• Responsible to uphold all Quality standards on internal manufacturing and business processes
• Lead team of about 15 direct reports
Requirements for the Director• Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline required. A master's degree is strongly preferred.
• 8+ years of progressive experience in aerospace quality assurance required.
• Must be an expert with FAA regulations and will frequently interact with FAA MIDO and FAA FSDO representatives.
• Experience with 14 CFR Part 145 and 14 CFR Part 21 certifications.
• Must have experience with AS9100 revision D certifications
• Must have experience with quality system audits
Benefits• Annual bonus potential of 20%
• Relocation assistance