Competitive Salary! Excellent Benefits! Bonus Opportunity!
Greenwood Village, CO
Job #: HHDgreenCO621534
At Brookdale, we provide home care to seniors living in our IL/AL communities as well as to those living in private homes.
As our Home Health Director you'll oversee all aspects ofour agency, from fiscal planning and recruiting to supervising staff andacquiring new patients. This leadership position lets you set the culture atour agency by building a rapport with employees, patients and their familymembers. You'll find opportunities for advancement in a company focused ongrowing our business while always ensuring our patients receive optimal care.
In the role of Home Health Director you'll administer philosophy, goals andpolicies as well as manage the professional and ancillary services our agencyprovides. This is your chance to make a true difference in the healthcareindustry while instilling passion in team members.
* Plan, organize, direct and evaluate all agency operations
* Ensure all staff and agency actions comply with state and federal regulations.
* Establish effective communication channels between staff, communities and preferred provider network
* Direct and monitor performance improvement activities and participates in Continuous Quality Improvement Program
* Assure that all clinical services are furnished under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse
Required skills and qualifications:
* Must be a licensed physician, registered nurse, or hold a Bachelor's degree
* Extensive Home Health experience required
* Supervisory or administrative experience in home health care required
* Experience working in health services administration, with at least Three years of supervisory or administrative experience in home health or a related health care program
Questions? Please contact Mary Franklin at email@example.comHelp
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.