Director Nursing Critical Care
Location: Detroit Suburbs
- 175+ beds
- Part of Larger Healthcare System
Director Nursing Critical Care Responsibilities:
- Maintains 24-hour responsibility and accountability for providing leadership and management of Emergency, ICU, and any designated departments.
- Mentor and provide growth and development opportunities for direct reports.
- Monitors and leads division budget process and practices ensuring quality nursing care, patient and staff safety.
Director Nursing Critical Care Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree of Science and Nursing; Master's degree preferred.
- Three plus (3+) years recent management experience in Emergency and ICU acute care setting
- MI RN License or eligible
The hospital offers an aggressive compensation commensurate with experience as well as relocation assistance.
Follow us on Twitter to hear about new jobs: http://twitter.com/hireneXus_hc
WHAT CANDIDATES SAY ABOUT THIS RECRUITER:
"I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of my recruiter, Tim Price, and with the time and effort that Management Recruiters Elgin team has taken to prepare a very informative website and a pleasant process."
- Raymond Hino