Director, PACE Program & Policy
- Job Label:
- Director, PACE Programs & Policy
Exciting opportunity in a fast-growing, venture-backed company pioneering innovative financing solutions for commercial properties to adopt renewable energy, energy efficiency, water efficiency and property resiliency through Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) legal frameworks.
Located on the Sausalito waterfront, our 35-person team is comprised of collaborative, solutions-oriented, industry leaders in renewable energy, commercial real estate, energy efficiency, C-PACE policy and finance.
CleanFund is looking for a Director, PACE Programs & Policy to join our Program Development team. This exciting senior-level position provides the right candidate with a ground floor opportunity to help shape the future of public-private partnerships to create economic development and to lower carbon emissions through the adoption of C-PACE financing programs.
1. 7-15 years’ experience in public policy research, data collection and analysis.
2. Undergraduate degree in political science, pre-law, public policy, economics or related fields; graduate-level education in public policy or a law degree is preferred.
3. Experience with energy/environmental policies across multiple states.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including confident public speaking skills.
1. Reports directly to the CEO
2. Enables successful candidate to demonstrate and build skills and experience related to leadership, communication, public policy, environmental finance, municipal law, C-PACE finance, structured finance, software design, project management and much more.
3. Preference for candidates located near Sausalito, CA. But, CleanFund is open to candidates who need to work remotely.
4. Compensation includes competitive salary, incentive compensation, stock options, 401(k), healthcare and other benefits (e.g., yoga, health club).
CleanFund is a fast-growing company pioneering innovative, cost-effective financing for commercial property renewable energy and water & energy efficiency projects using Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE). Located on the Sausalito waterfront, our team is comprised of collaborative, solutions-oriented, industry leaders in commercial real estate, structured finance, solar and energy efficiency.
- Related Keywords:
- PACE, Policy, Public Policy, Energy Efficiency, Commerical PACE Programs, Environmental Finance, Municipal Law, C-PACE Finance, Structured Finance, Political Science, Law, Pre-Law, Economics, Real Estate