Piper Companies is seeking a high-profile Director, PMO Practice Lead to join a leading financial services product organization in their professional services group.
Responsibilities of the Director, PMO Practice Lead include:
- Manage and lead PMO consisting of 10+ project/program leaders with 50+ concurrent technical product implementations
- Ensure product delivery processes and procedures are modern and effective in delivery high-profile programs to clients; evolve and continually improve delivery management lifecycle process
- Interface with other practice leaders to ensure approach and processes align to the overall cross-functional business needs
- Provide guidance and expertise to PMO to ensure projects are delivered in-time within budget
- Interface with geographically dispersed clients on a need be basis – milestone meetings, unexpected delivery issues, client relationship building, etc.
- Present current-state and future-state of practice to c-suite executives
Qualifications of the Director, PMO Practice Lead include:
- 10+ years managing large, complex programs and projects
- 5+ years of experience in financial services arena, specifically originations management/lending/credit risk/collections and recovery/marketing
- Proven experience leading project and program managers in a matrixed environment
- Extensive experience defining processes and procedures around organizational PMO
- Demonstrated experience leading the implementation of SAAS financial services products
- Bachelors required, MBA highly preferred
- **Able to travel 10-20%**
Compensation for the Director, PMO Practice Lead include:
- Salary range $150,000 - $180,000(+) + large bonus + RSUs, negotiated based on experience
- Benefits: PTO, Holiday, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, LTD, Profit-Sharing, 401k, etc.
Please send qualified resumes to John Gray at email@example.com.
Keywords: director, vice president, senior vp, evp, executive vice president, global operations, program management office, project management office, financial services, loan, credit, originations, pmp, finance, risk, fraud, collections, recovery, software as a service, product implementation, masters of business administration, client-delivery, client delivery, manager, senior manager, sr. vp, sr. evp, agile, waterfall, methodology, masters