Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world's largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in Denton Texas, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We are currently looking for a Director Pricing Strategy to lead our growing team! This person will supervise a staff and is responsible for all efforts related to pricing, product promotion, order quantity and timing, inventory control, product placement in stores and support of shows for a substantial collection of products and/ or sales volume.
- Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure efficient operation of the department. Provides direction and leadership to team according to established policies and management guidance.
- Collaborates with business leaders on pricing and promotional strategies to drive sales and margin objectives.
- Analyzes order tracking to expedite receipt into warehouse(s) and resolve problems/ issues, by monitoring and ensuring reorders. Establishes monitors and reviews purchasing policies, procedures and practices.
- Monitors and evaluates the success of pricing optimization system.
- Responsible for departmental budgeting and facilities forecasting.
- Presents financial metrics for input and consideration to cross functional leaders
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Math or Statistics from an accredited four year college or university ; MBA/Masters a plus
- 5 years’ experience in management
- 3+ years of managing direct reports
- Experience working directly with company executives
- Pricing, Merchandising, Merchandise Planning or Retail experience preferred
- Strong analytical and statistical background
- Strong background in retail math
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to plan, forecast, and exercise sound judgment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to coordinate inventory needs throughout the company
- Strong management skills
- Exceptional work ethic and punctual
- Exceptional math ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision. Life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
- Flexible Schedules