RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client in the Providence, Rhode Island (RI) area is seeking a Director of Accounting to join their team on a temporary-to-permanent basis.
Reporting to the CFO, responsibilities for the Director of Accounting will include:
- Oversee the management of revenue accounting, cost accounting, AP, AR, budgets, and taxes
- Provide leadership for global accounting & performance of day-to-day responsibilities
- Direct & coordinate monthly consolidated closes & financial statement preparation
- Provide CFO with accurate & timely analyses
- Implement, modify, and maintain accounting policies and internal controls
- Maintain & document thorough balance sheet reviews on a regular basis
- Ensure compliance with all tax obligations & requirements
- Be the liaison for external auditors
- Support FP&A team in preparing forecasts & budgets
- Drive efficiencies, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Develop, train, and mentor accounting team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, required
- CPA and/or MBA, preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting Manager roles
- Experience with large, multi-divisional & international companies, required
- Demonstrated experience in implementing ERM & CRM systems and driving continuous improvement and internal controls
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong work ethic & leadership skills
If you are interested & qualified, please submit your resume today!
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.