Responsible for supervision and management of agency intake, assessment, crisis response functions; front desk staff and functions; provision of assessment and referral, children’s services, and older adult services.
Responsible for supervision and management of agency intake, assessment, initial/annual brief evaluations for maintenance service level, crisis response functions; front desk staff and functions; provision of assessment and referral, children’s services, and older adult services.
- Direct supervision of Intake/Assessment Manager to ensure appropriate intake scheduling and effective clinical response for intake appointments, crisis response and coverage, assessment, and referral.
- Oversight of front desk staff and front desk/reception activities and functions.
- Oversight and management of the agency’s crisis response (ACI) services. Ensure the community mental health liaison position fulfills the standards set forth in the DBH position description.
- Direct supervision of Children’s Services manager along with oversight of children’s services using the Provider Network model, and the medication services QMHP.
- Ensure appropriate screening and response of agency to callers seeking services. Act as resource for access to TCMHS services and community resources.
- Responsible for oversight of hiring, training and supervision (direct and indirect) of intake and assessment staff, front desk staff, ACI staff, older adult and children’s services. Completes annual performance evaluations in accordance with agency policy.
- Direct supervision of Community Clinical manager, to ensure increase community outreach to the schools, services for older adults and collaboration with the health department.
- Ensure productivity standard achievement of assigned staff
- In coordination with QI Director, contribute to quality assurance and compliance oversight of both agency and provider intake/crisis clinicians by conducting documented periodic sample review of client records (at least quarterly); monitoring, as applicable, any plans of correction developed as a result of above reviews; and providing compliance related training and technical assistance, as indicated, to staff and providers.
- Ensures the integration of the Health Care Home (HCH) and youth community support teams (wellness training/coaching, integrated treatment planning, coordination with HCH nurse care manager(s).
- Coordinate all team functions including team meetings, staffing problematic client situations, providing in home team stabilization to prevent hospitalizations, staffing negative client outcomes with regards to what staff might have done differently to improve outcomes.
- Maintain and enforce professional standards of conduct and regulatory guidelines. Participates in utilization review panel and credentialing meetings as needed.
- Maintain positive image of Agency, demonstrating professionalism and integrity interfacing with resources and community contracts outside of the agency.
- Maintains knowledge of agency technology programs and/or systems needed to do the job and uses them effectively.
- Serves as QMHP back-up to provide crisis intervention for all outpatient services.
- Assist the Associate Director in identification of service gaps and steps to address service needs.
- Coordinate with Provider Network in order to identify improved children’s services and propose new service development as needed.
- Participate as an active member of Executive Team.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
- Masters Degree equired
- LPC/LCSWâ€Œ required
- CSAC I or II prefrerred
- CPR/First Aid certification required
- 3 to 5 years prior position-related experience required