Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc a Credit Suisse company is an industry leader in residential mortgage loan servicing with a portfolio of over 400,000 national loans. Our commitment to compliance, excellent customer service and superior investor relations has positioned us for sustained success.
The Director of Bankruptcy directs, plans, and manages the staff and operations of the bankruptcy department to minimize potential losses and ensure adherence to investor requirements.
1. Monitors bankruptcy vendors to ensure adherence to all service level agreements.
2. Responsible for managing the budget for the department.
3. Ensures all policy and procedures are updated regular and meet the requirements for state, local, and federal regulations. Also, ensure that investor guidelines are appropriately accounted for in the policy and procedures.
4. Responsible for all employee engagement activities and ensuring that staff are receiving the proper communication and feedback to perform their job functions.
5. Will identify process improvements and efficiencies to decrease overall cost to service, with strong controls and quality.
6. Responsible for managing capacity and developing capacity plans to present to senior leadership.
7. Ability to present overall department performance and current state to leadership
8. Ability to communicate with other leaders across the organization and effectively implement changes.
9. Responsible for the audit responses and ability to provide remediation plans along with develop of controls to prevent future process gaps.
10. Performs all duties in accordance with all company guidelines and applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
Specifications: Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
1. Proven experience in mortgage servicing, specifically, in regards to bankruptcy
2. 5 - 8 years banking/mortgage experience with an emphasis in bankruptcy
3. 3-5 years of Senior Management
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills
5. Working knowledge of mortgage documents and subprime default procedures and processes
6. Ability to handle stress and multiple projects with competing interests for time
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off