Job ID: 147338
We are actively seeking a Director of Case Management to join our family medicine team in Eugene, OR ASAP! We are a national healthcare organization with several locations throughout the states!
If you’re interested in hearing more, please apply today!
Position Purpose: Responsible for defining and directing a complete Case Management Program in conjunction with corporate goals and objectives
- Direct the overall operational leadership of case management functions and staff
- Perform and oversee needs analysis and planning
- Work with executive leadership to ensure targets are met for the annual operating plan/financial management
- Ensure compliance with Corporate, State and NCQA standards
- Develop and implement methods, policies and procedures to improve the departments efficiency and effectiveness
- Will require travel between Eugene and Tigard, OR
Hours: M - F 8am - 5:30pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Salary is based on experience, tenure, certifications etc. (very competitive with market place)
If you’re interested in speaking in more detail, please apply today! We are scheduling interviews ASAP.
- RN in OR
- 5+ years of case management in a managed care setting
- Management exerience, managing a total of 50+ reports (direct and indirect)
- Need to be okay with traveling between the 2 offices (Eugene and Tigard)
- Bachelors degree, preferably in nursing