Director of Customer Experience (Design Center Lead)
With ease of use and customer experience excellence becoming more and more of a differentiating factor, we are on a mission to change our culture and processes to drive to superior customer excellence across all of our products, services, and solutions.
The Director of the Experience Design Center will focus on marketing the center and its benefits to our internal and external stakeholders, as well as to our customers (working hand-in-hand with our sales and field offices worldwide).
- Be the internal Experience Design Center ‘champion and marketer’ by clearly articulating the direct link between our global growth strategy and the role of the Experience Design Center in developing the next generation of ‘intelligent systems’ to meet the changing needs of our users
- Develop and run a strong Marketing campaign to drive the success of spreading the customer-centric culture throughout the cooperation
- Help shape Product Strategy with innovative ideas and deep understanding of the customer experience and industry trends.
- Assume day to day management of the Experience Design Center, it’s scheduling, proper pre-work and communication, and proper post-work and communication.
- Working with other CX professionals, works towards the CXKM vision, business goals, and roadmap, and being a strong contributor the end-to-end execution, partnering effectively with sales, service, development, and marketing.
- Establish process for determining and reporting the Experience Design Center ROI
- Be an advocate for our customers. Stay informed of key user problems and needs by monitoring customer feedback forums, maintaining open communication with Customer Service and utilizing our Experience Design Center for stakeholder and user insights.
- Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or appropriate scientific area; or relevant professional experience
- Customer and User Experience related experience preferred.
- Enthusiasm for helping to drive a culture shift
- An excellent communicator with experience of interacting effectively across interfaces of discipline, culture, and expertise both internally and externally
- Ability to work across, and positively influence, a large & complex organization, working with a variety of positions and levels
- Operates confidently as a part of a global organization, with an integrating mindset, irrespective of function, geographical and company background to create an organization prepared for future challenges and change
- Excellent team working and networking skills and ability to engage relevant Waters staff and management in new initiatives. Understand interrelationships between groups and an ability to influence across functional boundaries