Grapevine Technology is an Information Technology recruiting firm focused on quality candidate placement with high profile client companies. Our client in New Haven, CT needs a Director of Digital Content & Production.
This is a chance to create and implement a strategy to help improve how our story is told. This person will manage all aspects of digital content, production and social media, working with the CCO, the senior director for corporate communications and key stakeholders throughout the order. The mission is to use video, digital stories and social, using advanced metrics and SEO techniques to tell our story to the outside world, advancing our brand and helping the overall goals of the organization. The position demands a creative, high-level strategist who can build a team that gets better every day, while also interacting with C-suite level executives.
- Lead and implement a digital content strategy.
- Build and oversee a team of content producers to create compelling digital and social content that advances the brand and mission.
- Oversee the director of video strategy.
- Oversee the graphics department.
- Oversee internal programs and full use of email system.
- Must be a storyteller.
- Must have proven success at developing and implementing high-level communications strategies.
- Must be an idea machine.
- Must be a proven leader and able to successfully manage a team of people with wide levels of experience; set high standards; coach team members and hold them accountable with honest feedback; create an atmosphere where team members can’t wait to come to work each day.
- Must be a strong writer and editor.
- Must have experience with video and other visual media.
- Must be expert at social media.
- Must be proficient in technology as it applies to producing content.
- Must be able to use data and metrics to shape content.
- Must be able to edit visual content.
- Mist be able to connect the dots in a complicated organization and anticipate communications needs.
- Must be comfortable collaborating with C-Suite executives and other executives.
Education: BA or BS degree in Humanities, Social Science or Communications.
Experience: At least 10 years in communications.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Monster.com.
**Local candidates only**
No sponsorship available. NO TRAINING VISAS. NO THIRD PARTIES. NO CORP to CORP.