We are seeking a Leader for our Graphics team to focus on Mixed Reality (MR) graphics system design and forward-looking research and development. This position will offer you the chance to work at the leading edge graphics technologies for Spatial Computing of closely with both hardware teams and other cross-platform software teams to design, develop, deploy all aspects of our specialized graphics architecture. If you are a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through unique Spatial Computing technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures.
- Detailed knowledge of Graphics rendering pipelines.
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate and reduced latency
- 10+ years of software development experience with C, C++ and C#
- 10+ years of experience implementing and optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity and Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of modern 3D graphics applications using modern rendering APIs, like DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan
- Deep knowledge of rendering concepts for different rendering models (deferred, forward, forward+).
- Proficient with writing vertex, fragment, and compute shaders using shading languages such as Cg, HLSL, GLSL, and SPIR-V
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable and portable code
- Strong proven experience in implementing and deploying complex algorithms
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with development for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or other forms of head mounted displays (HMDs) a plus
Location: Plantation, FL