Director of Operations
Our client, a leading manufacturer of metal and stainless-steel components for commercial and industrial building projects, is seeking an experienced Director of Operations for its manufacturing facility located approximately 60 miles southwest of Greenville, SC.
The Director of Operations will be responsible for all manufacturing operations and support functions to maximize sales and profitability.
Essential Job Functions for the Director of Operations
- Provide daily leadership in directing a culture of empowerment and self-directed work teams
- Drive performance through employee involvement and development
- Lead LEAN manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives
- Develop long range goals, strategies, and objectives for the plant
- Provide direct “hands-on” involvement and leadership through department managers and supervisors
- Bachelors Degree in related discipline
- Previous Plant Management or Operations Director experience
- Demonstrated LEAN Six Sigma success
- Experience leading metal fabrication and familiarity with wood working processes
If qualified and interested in this Director of Operations opportunity, send resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org; attention Bryan Carson. Reference # 18240 (BRC-M).