Our Client, located in beautiful Charleston, SC has an opening for a DIRECTOR of QUALITY CONTROL. This company is dedicated to enhancing the health and well-being of people worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based products, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. With a passionate, talented staff that collaborates with a variety of innovative and expert strategic partners, this company strives to lead their niche of the health-care industry by serving people globally. You will not want to miss this opportunity!
The DIRECTOR of QUALITY CONTROL will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities and following established quality control/quality assurance procedures to ensure the correct and prompt test of raw materials, mixtures, and finished products and overseeing all activities in the quality control laboratories. This hybrid role is a balance between strategy and working directly with the analytical lab and micro biology lab.
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
- Planning, directing, coordinating laboratory efforts
- Establishing and communicating strategy and vision
- Identifying analytical test methods
- Ensuring test methods meet SOP protocols and are performed error free
- GMP, Regulatory Compliance, ISO, GLP, cGMP
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Biology required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 7-10 year's laboratory Supervision in Pharma or Nutriceuticals
- Working knowledge of USP Regulatory
- 5+ year's FDA regulated experience
- 5+ year's working within ISO, GLP, GMP environment
- Ability to think strategically and provide the direction to execute strategy
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of the company
Interested Candidates please email your resume in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company