Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospital’s highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Women’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health
Director of Quality Assurance
The Director Quality is responsible for patient safety and ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained, which have been approved by the Governing Board. The Director Quality will report to the hospital’s Senior Leadership Team on the performance of the quality management system and any needs for improvement. As well, the Director Quality will ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization. The Director Quality will provide coordination for hospital efforts to monitor and maintain a standard of care, which meets or exceeds the regulatory requirements and/or standards of the State, Federal Government and Healthcare Accreditation Organizations. Serves as the Risk Management designee in the absence of the Risk Manager and manages Case Management, Social Services, Infection Prevention, Employee Health and Education departments.
- Current RN License and Bachelor’s Degree in medically related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years experience in an acute care hospital of which at least two years experience must be in quality improvement, patient safety, utilization review or a related area.
- Management or supervisory experience strongly required.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of Joint Commission, DNV, governmental and other regulatory standards, requirements and guidelines related to quality improvement and patient safety.
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at once and set priorities and generate ideas for resolving quality and patient safety issues.
- Must be able to perform statistical analysis of compiled data.
- Must have independent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Work, Excel, and Power Point programs.
“Davis Hospital and Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.”