Community Options, Inc. is a rapidly growing healthcare national non-profit agency supporting individuals with development and intellectual disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Director of Residential Services in San Antonio, TX. In this role you will have oversight of residential group homes. The Director is responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and advancement of our mission – to develop housing and employment supports for persons with disabilities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in related Healthcare field is preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in Home Community Based Service, working in a management role.
- Proven track-record in residential management in Residential Homes for individuals with disabilities.
- Experience working in community-based support services with persons with developmental disabilities.
- Must be knowledgeable on TX State Licensing and Reporting standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, management ability, budget experience, and marketing.
What You’re Looking For:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Director Bonus Incentive Program
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options
- Company Car or Monthly Travel Allowance
- Company Paid Cell Phone
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Leadership Training and Development Program
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage: Oversee day to day operations for beautiful residential homes.
- Budget: Management of local billing practices, expenses, revenue, and maximize overtime efforts.
- Lead: Run staff recruitment, development, and maintain positive retention strategies.
- Advance: Continually work to enhance staff and program developments, quality assurance systems, and preparations for licensing and accreditation.
- Outreach: Cultivate relationships within the community to increase local Advisory Committee participation and fundraising activities.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Laura.Fisher@comop.orgHelp
*Must Complete Online Application to be Considered*