Crusader Community Health is an eight site health system in Rockford, IL, providing primary healthcare to one in five area residents. The Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for promoting the financial viability of the organization by effectively managing all aspects of the clinic’s revenue cycle operations. This important member of the Crusader leadership team reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Information, Healthcare Administration or related field required
- Minimum five years work experience in a large physician group practice or hospital system in a Revenue Cycle management position
- Certified Professional Coder Certification preferred
- HIPAA or Privacy Officer Certification preferred
- Experience in a multiple specialty practice is a plus
- Knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Centers and IL Department of Healthcare and Family Services Encounter based billing manual and regulations preferred
ABOUT CRUSADER COMMUNITY HEALTH:
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.