Permanent position: A well recognized food packaging organization in Grand Rapids, MI is seeking a highly accomplished Director of Sales that will manage their national Sales Force (outside and inside). This is with a very profitable organization that has been in business for over 100 years. The company is looking for someone with the attitude, experience, and expertise to initiate further growth.Position offers a Competitive Salary and 2 additional sources of bonus which will include a % of all national sales/revenue and a personal bonus incentive. Total comp should be anywhere between the $140k-$170K+. The company offers excellent benefits and will relocate for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities for the Director of Sales• Provide project management in the effort to accelerate revenue growth and limit customer attrition.
• Apply analytical, problem solving and leadership skills in the execution of streamlining processes for specific customers.
• Support Regional Sales Management and Inside Sales Team with maintenance tasks for the assigned regions.
• Serve as the interface between manufacturing and procurement teams, sales and service teams, and customers
• Support effective use of CRM to raise salesforce productivity and compliance
Requirements for the Director of Sales• Bachelor's Degree (MBA preferred)
• 10+ years of successfully leading Sales/Operations/Business Planning
• Expertise with CRM, MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Benefits• Salary and additional bonus incentives, excellent benefits and will assist with relocation expenses for the successful candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.