There is always something cooking at Express kitchens. We are growing, growing, growing! We currently have 12 locations and expect to add 3 more in the couple months! We are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing to join our Express Kitchens family, the fastest growing kitchen cabinet company in Connecticut! We have been in business for over a decade serving Connecticut and western Massachusetts. We have a progressive and positive environment where learning and growth are essential elements for the future of our Company.
- Overall responsibility for the total sales of the company
- Manage the Express Kitchens retail sales force of 25-30 salespeople, commercial salespeople, wholesale division, online sales group, and marketing department.
- Overall accountability for sales, close ratios, quotas etc.
- Direct reports are the Retail Sales Manager, Commercial Salespeople, Commercial Estimator, Marketing Manager, and Wholesale and Online Salespeople.
- Execute the 3-Year Strategic Vision Sales Plan.
- Teach salespeople how to be current and effective with sales quotas and monitor their progress
- Create yearly sales quotas for team considering company goals
- Oversee salespeople to ensure all Company processes are being followed and daily tasks are being done
- Drive projected sales goals in all areas
- Develop sales strategies/techniques and follow through to ensure successful implementation
- Attend weekly Corporate Manager meetings
- Be proactive in addressing issues associated with non-performing sales people
- 5+ years in sales management with a large company producing a large volume of sales
- Kitchen cabinet and countertop experience preferred but not required
- Must be thoroughly organized and show past experience where organization was key.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively (both orally and in writing) with associates, managers, consumers and others
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work weekends as needed in a retail environment
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid life insurance
- Paid disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- 401k savings plan
If you’re looking for more than just a job and would like to be part of a team that is growing, growing, growing, we invite you to join our Express Kitchens family.