The fun, happy vibes at Flower Child start with our team. Sure, we’re looking for people who share our passion for healthy, freshly prepared food—but more importantly, we’re looking for people who bring positivity to everything they do. If you believe good food has the power to help us feel good and aren’t afraid of putting in the work to make sure it tastes great–then hit us up. We’re looking for a Dishwasher to help us keep the good vibes going.
What you’ll do:
- The dish domain is yours. You will keep the restaurant running smoothly by loading, running and unloading the dish machine, and maintaining adequate levels of clean tableware at all times.
- Monitor the dish machine at all times. Keep it clean, monitor the wash cycle to ensure it is sanitary and effective, and report any problems immediately
- Clean is your middle name so you’re responsible for keeping the dish room sparkling and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped and sanitized, and monitoring sanitation buckets and production areas
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
You need to be:
Passionate about cleanliness and able to do a great job efficiently in a fast paced environment. You have prior restaurant experience working in a fast-paced environment, and have good English communication skills. You’re comfortable standing for long periods of time, you completely follow safety procedures and can lift up to 50lbs on a regular, consistent basis. You also don’t mind working weekends and holidays.
In addition to our fun and professional work environment, there are employee incentives, great earnings potential, and you get a 35% restaurant discount at all Fox concepts. If you feel that you have all the qualifications necessary to be a dish-washing maven and help us continue our natural tasty food revolution, then apply below.