Summary of Job Duties:
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day distribution center activities including receiving, put away, replenishment, picking, packing, shipping, sanitation, returns, inventory control and daily operations reporting. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail and possess the ability to train, teach, coach and motivate team members in a changing high-growth environment.
Specific Job Duties:
- Manage all aspects of the distribution center, including Personnel, Quality, Sanitation, Safety and Production Areas
- Oversee day-to-day operations of all distribution center departments, labor scheduling, productivity reporting and proper utilization of space, equipment and associates
- Ensure all activities are conducted in compliance with established cGMP Standards and department guidelines
- Responsible for supervision, training and cross training of DC staff, in conjunction with established Standard Operating Procedures
- Support and drive continuous improvement initiatives and recommend process revisions as necessary
- Participate in hiring evaluations and associate concerns in conjunction with onsite HR Supervisor
- Assure that customer orders are processed and shipped in a timely and accurate manner
- Balance the daily and weekly workload by adjusting staffing levels as necessary
- Maintain established facility metrics
- Apply your knowledge of warehousing and distribution to develop and enhance existing processes
- Maintain collaboration with customer support and supply chain teams across various functional areas
- Motivate and maximize the skills and talents of team member performance
- Conduct staff meetings as required and ensure that distribution metrics and results are communicated daily to the team
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by Threshold management
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- High attention to detail and efficiency with a customer service approach, ability to multi-task
- 3+ years of Warehouse, Distribution Shipping/Receiving experience, including a minimum 2 years in a supervisory/management role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP preferred, or similar ERP/WMS/RF system experience
- Hands on management style, strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong reasoning, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Possess team building skills and ability to work independently.
- Degree in Warehousing & Distribution, Supply Chain related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Bilingual Spanish / English a plus.
To APPLY, please visit our website,