Abacus Corporation is a nationwide staffing agency and leading provider of light industrial talent. There is an immediate opening for a District Manager to join our growing team! This is an internal permanent position with Abacus and offers opportunity for growth.
This is a highly visible and hands-on position that will be interacting heavily with internal and external stakeholders. The District Manager oversees market operations and is responsible for managing branch employees, cultivating client relationships, meeting market quotas, advertising for local job campaigns, developing community resources, performing payroll functions and day-to-day office functions.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Create, track and present reports that translate into strategic guidance for our executive team
- Achieve maximum employee productivity through innovative coaching and training techniques
- Maintain and ensure compliance of each district and the employee recruiting, interviewing and management lifecycle
- Assist with recruiting
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven Management experience in Staffing and Recruiting
- Previous light industrial experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (emphasis on Excel)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passionate about delivering elite customer service
- General knowledge of Local, State and Federal laws
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environments
- Attention to detail and meticulous organization skills