At NCI, our strength and success lie in one another united in a single purpose: We Create Great Building Solutions Every Day.
-The District Sales Manager is responsible for developing, growing, and maintaining relationships with customers for the purpose of selling pre-engineered steel building systems in the allocated territory.
-DMs will meet with customers on a regular basis to discuss their specific needs/concerns and make recommendations.
-He/she will also review drawings and specifications to be able to determine project requirements and to request cost estimates as well as draw up work orders and appropriate sketches.
- In addition, DM will work with engineers, architects and inside personnel to help define project requirements, as well as positively promote Metallic’s product line. -DM’s should be able to manage their time efficiently and provide estimates and quote requests while traveling and meeting appointment and recruiting schedule.
- Candidate must reside in sales territory.
- Five years of experience with a metal building manufacturer or contractor in a field sales position preferred.
- Working technical knowledge of the pre-engineered metal building industry and construction, in general, is preferred.
- Proven track record of sales growth, annually, and account management.
- Ability to recruit new accounts and provide excellent customer service.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with programs such as excel, word, power point, and CRM programs are required.
- Highly motivated, Confident and positive attitude are a must.
- Ability to work with little supervision and meet short deadlines.
- Interact well with team members and provide solutions to problems expeditiously.
- Extensive travel within assigned territory, including some overnight travel is required
NCI is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.