Open Divorce Paralegal Position
The Bruce Law Firm, a three lawyer law firm limited to divorce and family law, seeks to add another litigation paralegal to its client services team.
We are a divorce and family law firm that focuses mostly on representing women who are married to controlling, manipulative, or narcissistic husbands.
We strive to focus our firm on these cases because we believe that our female clients in these relationships will actually benefit from their marriage being dissolved. If you want to get a better feel for the philosophy of how we approach helping our clients feel free to download a few of our free books at www.DivorceInformationBooks.com.
If you are not compassionate, lack a sense of humor, are scared away by divorce, are resistant to technology, and want to work in an office every day in a position where facetime is required than we’d love to meet you one day but will not be interested in working with you.
But if you know you can be passionate about helping the clients we serve, and (preferably) have experience working in and around a divorce law firm (especially with financial discovery) please fill out the form below with your name and contact information and check your email for further instructions on how to apply to join our team.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Regular client contact;
- Assisting with discovery responses and analysis, including assisting clients with preparing financial affidavits, interrogatories, and responses to requests for production; inventorying incoming and outgoing discovery; analyzing discovery received from clients and opposing parties (this is a large part of the job);
- Preparing initial drafts of divorce and family law pleadings;
- E-filing pleadings;
- Monitoring attorney email and preparing draft responses to incoming email for attorney review;
- Setting up marketing meetings/lunches with referral sources and potential referral sources; and
- Handling incoming calls for those who seek to schedule a consultation and strategy session with the Firm.
To apply for the position, click this link and follow the instructions. Please pay careful attention to the instructions in the application form.