Document Control Clerk - Abilene, TX
Document Control Clerk
Document control clerks categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific classification and organization systems. Clerks are responsible for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and discarding obsolete records. Clerks might be required to keep records and logs of document retrievals, updates, distributions and removals. ...
• Ability to keep records and maintain track of goods
• Excellent observational and error detection abilities
• Strong multitasking abilities
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft Excel 2013 proficiency
• Strong data entry skills
• Maintain appropriate documents and accounts for all distribution functions of the organization
• Responsible for internal distribution activities as well where they receive ordered goods from outside vendors and send them across to different departments.
• Print, fax, copy and mail documents as needed.
• Check documents for duplicate, missing or incorrect information.
• Collect data and work with other departments, such as engineering or information technology, to create technical manuals, flow charts and project plans.
Keywords: data entry, typing, clerk, excel, document control
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.