- Documents Control Specialist in S. Plainfield, NJ
- 24 month contract
- Supports all processes of the administered plan for controlled documents within the DP&C Group (Delivery Projects & Construction).
- Migrate files from shared drives to SharePoint and Filenet
- Work with project teams in migration meetings and meetings to upload their project documentation
- Create sub-sites in SharePoint for restricted team work and projects
- Develop special interest sites such as Lessons Learned and work closely with those teams to meet their requirements
- Assist to identify gaps in workflows by interviewing and working closely with all users
- Help to enhance plans to migrate files to new systems.
- Support and help to document all processes and procedures
- Participate in regular reviews of established procedures
- Assist to enforce document control requirements and rules for standards
- Perform system administration tasks if and when required
- Participate in training programs and workshops for all users including one-on-one sessions as needed
- Assist in gathering required data for reporting status on the system
- Work with Project Management procedures to test and evaluate the system
- Know and improve processes to help ensure archiving of regulatory documents in a central repository and required access and distribution as needed
Background & Experience Required
- Advanced knowledge of MOSS SharePoint 2013- ability to work with Web Parts
- 4 years minimum of broad documentation and/or document controls, information management experience
- Understanding of ECM (Electronic Content Management) systems such as SharePoint, Documentum, FileNet, McLaren, etc.
- Experience in working closely with IT areas
- Desirable Background experience – IT, Electronic Publishing, Pharma document controls – knowledge of all file formats, graphics and many different software programs
- Any project management experience and/or knowledge is desirable.
- College degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of document control policies and practices.
- Ability to learn new softwares/systems quickly
- Excellent computer skills (Familiarity with many various softwares and file formats - Microsoft Office Suite, Acrobat, Layout softwares, (Quark, InDesign, Framemaker) database management).
- Knowledge and experience in MOSS CMS;
- Knowledge of creating InfoPath forms
- Knowledge and experience in IBM/FileNet
- Highly adaptable
- Obsessive about the details;
- Enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving
- Be able to process ideas quickly
- Take direction well
- Work well within a team
- Have an outstanding work ethic.